Cleanse your blood vessels with just a glass of this drink!
Fenugreek seeds are probably the best natural remedy against plaque buildup in the arteries, and many studies have confirmed their cholesterol lowering effect as well. Fenugreek seeds are a great source of fiber which can block cholesterol absorption, and the presence of soluble fiber increases the viscosity of the food you digest while inhibiting the uptake of cholesterol and bile acid. The seeds are considered one of the best cleansing herbs which can flush out toxins, waste material and fat from your blood vessels.
Here’s how to use fenugreek seeds to clean your arteries:
Soak a teaspoon of the seeds in water overnight, then eat them in the morning on an empty stomach.
Add a teaspoon of fenugreek seeds in a glass of water, then boil the mixture for 5 minutes, strain and add honey in the end. Drink 1-2 cups of the mixture every day, and continue with the treatment for a couple of months.
Tips for prevention of plaque accumulation
- Avoid smoking and drinking excessive amounts of alcohol;
- Limit your sugar intake;
- Avoid consuming red meat;
- Eat more brightly-colored fruits such as mango, tomatoes, watermelon, oranges;
- Add beans and whole grains in your diet;
- Consume 2-3 tablespoons of extra virgin coconut oil every day;
- Drink 1-2 glasses of pure organic cranberry juice;
- Prepare your food in extra-virgin olive oil;
- Drink a couple cups of green tea every day;
- Eat a few walnuts every day.