Note: if you don’t have a high speed blender, you may prefer the texture of using ground spices instead of fresh spices.
Total time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 serving Vega Sport Performance Protein Vanilla
- 1 inch fresh turmeric (1 Tbsp ground turmeric)
- 1 inch fresh ginger (1 Tbsp ground ginger)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp vanilla (extract or powder)
- Optional: ¼ tsp black pepper
- Optional: 1 Tbsp sweetener of choice
Gently warm coconut milk in saucepan. Remove from heat before boiling.
In a high-speed blender, place all other ingredients.
Pour warm coconut milk into blender, sealing lid tightly and covering with a dishcloth (in case it splatters).
Blend for 2 minutes.
Serve while still hot.