Ginger tea benefits
- It treats the viruses that might cause colds, influenza or cold sores.
- It relieves pain and is very effective in the process of curing cold, flue, sore muscles or headache.
- It is rich in antioxidants which foster the immune system and prevent the body of infections.
- Its warming features improve circulation and support the vitamins, minerals and oxygen delivery in the body.
- It lowers the risk of getting a heart attack.
Ginger tea recipe
- Water- 1 cup
- Coconut milk
- Organic honey
- Ground ginger- ¼ teaspoon
- Ground turmeric- ¼ teaspoon
The preparation of this tea is very simple. Boil the water and add the ginger and turmeric in it. Let it simmer for 7-10 minutes and after that add the milk. Remove from heat and pour the liquid in a cup. Optionally, you can also add some flavor. Enjoy this healthy tea!